Magic Mike Live: The Tour will return to Miami to host a Galentine’s Day experience with a chance to meet the cast of Magic Mike Live after the show during a VIP meet and greet. Those who purchase tickets for the 7 p.m. show on Feb. 11 at Miami Marine Stadium Site can participate in the pre-show pampering session, which focuses on embracing your inner confidence and beauty. Guests will be treated to complimentary beauty services and samples from participating vendors. The interactive booths will include the following:
- Beauty touch-ups from world-renowned makeup artist Leslie Munsell, founder of Beauty For Real.
- Dry styling sessions, including curls, waves, braids, ponytails, buns, and simple updos from Glamsquad.
- Complimentary samples of Bido (categorized as “foreplay in a bottle”), a libido-enhancing drink made with natural ingredients.
- Guests can then shop for fashion pieces and accessories from local jewelry designer Marla Jade Designs and swimwear brand Maly.
- The Florida Breast Cancer Foundation will also hand out unique Valentine’s treats.
The Magic Mike Live production offers 360-degree entertainment based on the hit films Magic Mike and Magic Mike XXL starring Channing Tatum. The latest installment, Magic Mike’s Last Dance, also debuts in theaters this weekend.
For tickets and more information, visit www.mmltour.com.