Hello and happy Saturday from me and my freshly painted paws.
You might say that I’m on a nail polish kick right now, LOL! What can I say? Painting nails is fun and kinda therapeutic. Plus, I figure when you can get some extra color in your life, that’s always a good thing. Gotta find joy in all the ways you can.
Today I’m wearing two coats of Chanel Immortelle 135, a light creamy purple in the newly reformulated formula. It’s an opaque pale purple that I think is super cute on short nails.
Seriously, if left unchecked, I’d just hoard all the purple polishes.
What are you up to today? Painting nails? Going out to brunch? Taking a nap? I hope whatever you’re doing lifts you up!
This week’s reading
- Honestly, I don’t know why I never get tired of these types of stories, but here’s how dermatologists reapply sunscreen over makeup — without making a mess! Side note, I just bought a Shiseido stick sunscreen.
- Favorite story of the week: “Photographer doesn’t force young girls to smile in photos and the results are powerful.”
- A behind-the-scenes look at a busy day in makeup artist Nick Barose’s workday.
- Science explains why you get the urge to sniff old books.
- The hidden risk of hair-lightening sprays.
This is so pretty and totally my style right meow
Chaka is a LEGEND!
How cute is she?
You learn something new every day
I’ll take all the advice I can get
Note to self
Have a great rest of your weekend. 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,