Pregnancy safe beauty products can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from Suntegrity as of 6/24/2023. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
Don’t See Your Product? Read This Before You Ask About It…
Please read the Pregnancy Beauty Guide intro first, where you will learn which products you actually need to worry about (spoiler alert, you don’t need to worry about all makeup or hair products). I will not review products that fall into the “don’t worry about it” categories. If you want to ask about a specific product, I require that you follow these guidelines for asking about pregnancy/nursing safety. You can also learn more about how to use these pregnancy safety lists. I will delete questions that don’t follow the guidelines or are rude.
Pregnancy and Nursing Safe Products from Suntegrity
• 5-IN-1 Tinted Sunscreen Moisturizer – Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (at Nordstrom, Credo Beauty)
• Impeccable Skin, Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (at Nordstrom, Credo Beauty)
• Milky Mineral Sun Serum Spray, Broad Spectrum SPF 50 (at Credo Beauty)
• Mineral Body Sunscreen SPF 30 (at Nordstrom, Credo Beauty)
• Mineral Body Sunscreen Unscented SPF 30 (at Nordstrom, Credo Beauty)
• Mineral Lip Gloss
• Mineral Sport Sun Stick (at Credo Beauty)
• Moisturizing Mineral Face Sunscreen & Primer, Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (at Nordstrom, Credo Beauty)
• Sport Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30
• Sport Mineral Tinted Sunscreen SPF 30 (at Credo Beauty)
• Trifecta Power Mist
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• Moisturizing Self Tanner (at Credo Beauty): DHA, Gluconolactone
• Rebound- Organic Antioxidant Renewal & Boosting Serum (at Credo Beauty): Licorice Root
• Staycation- Botanical Bronzing Shimmer Serum (at Credo Beauty): Licorice Root
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing